- Saturday - Pumpkin Cookies FTW
- Sun - Pax be crazy. 2 pax broke down, guy peed in a cup... G R O S S
- Mon - 37:05 run! great run! I didn't want to go, but was so glad I did!
- Wed - Car fixed, had to reroute repairs due to new problems, shopped at ac moore, checked out new hobby lobby, ate at new BWW, went to see Heather for a few hours and twisted some yarns, drove home, and got in a car accident. I'm ok, car is banged up but drivable.
- Thurs - organized around house, went running, spoke to insurance, ran errands
- Fri - Errands, addresses for wedding, new podcast, got more baby hats!
- HOTF Retreat - Oct 24-27th
- KITM Retreat - Nov 8-11
- Purple Baby Hats
- Podfiber.com fund drive- A Podcaster network to link up with podcasters and podcast watches and possible a host site!
- Running challenge - 96.6 km in Sept. I'm 54% there.
- Had a great run and a poor run... it happens.
- Meltrandesigns: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk on October 3 of this year. It’s a really neat experience where each participant gets a balloon with a light inside of it and the balloons are different colors based on if you’re walking in memory of someone, fighting the disease currently, or a survivor. It’s held in the evening and you literally light the night. http://pages.lightthenight.org/oswim/Boise13/MTranstrum.
- ATexasYarn - A Little Help From My Friends
- Holy Baby Hats from: Crojulee, knittybarb(and Tracie), crojulee, knitterphreek, cookieladyknits, kathyg, Melcauble
- Donations for prizes!
Knittingsmybag: Lois donating a bag
Rae Lynne's stitch markers shop: Chase Art
- Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness Podcast - great tips for living healthy and enbracing change. Paleo centered but great fitness and nutrition tips.
- Save the Date's came, had them stuffed in about 10 min, stamped and return addresses applied within an hour. Excited much???
- Waiting on last few addresses from Dad
- DJ is getting narrowed down
- Videographer contact was made on Wednesday. Very excited! Sounds like the perfect crew for us!