Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Episode 90: Oldakowski Christmas!
- Holiday travelers
- Break in Boston
- more winterizing the house
- dinner with friends
- good view of planes at work
- nice chat with a KR-135
- For Good Hat for my sister
- 2x2 Ribbed Hat for my brother
- Striped socks
- Crosswords at the Coffee Shop
- not sure!
- Did about 15 min on my Batt... so excited to finish it!
- The scarf for hire... ugh
- RAPT gift by Sheep Dreamery- Keli Martina Behm - Lintilla! SWEET!
- Sadie Goth Cowl... not sure if I thanked her!
- Going to do spinning and knitting bags at random. Charminglochie mentioned it and a few other people were talking about it. Heather is in too.
- prizes for RAPrizes #2
- Oldakowski Christmas - crazy good times with the family
Shared by Katie O at 7:57 AM No comments:
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Episode 89: We go on... and on... and on!
Shownotes later! Link to Obsidian Ruby: www.etsy.com/shop/obsidianruby
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Episode 88: Christmas Has Arrived!
- Worked Wed, Thurs, and half Friday. Bank, ran errands, said Hi at LYS. Felt like Norm! I walked in and heard, "Katie O" It was cool. Might use Christmas money to join the Knit Happy club. Party each month, discounts the day of the party, etc. Only $10 a month.
- Worked Saturday: totally sucked. Snowed all day, had to deice numerous times, and I knew it was all gonna melt over night as the warm weather moved in... totally fruitless!
- Sunday: snow is all gone, Had bfast in bed, relaxed, watched football, saw the tree, the hot chocolate, had a horse drawn carriage ride, missed the carolers. Baked Sugar Cookies.
- Monday: Rough overnight, slept in a bit til about 8 due to not sleeping from 2-5 am. ran errands, ordered fleece lined pants for work, bought long johns, christmas stuff and decorated the outside of the house!
- Upcoming: Hoping to see Heather soon, Still watching for tickets to MN for Christmas. Ugh... Don't want to Non-rev... too full and too crazy.
- Uniquely Yours Batt in a color shift! Looks great so far! Will Navajo Ply
- Plied up my Holly Berry. No idea on yardage, as I don't have a skeiner of any kind.
- Been a good week! No hangups, except for fixing that dropped stitch on my socks!
- Amazon Winners 2 of you! Please email me at Katie (at) knittinonthefly.com or rav message me with a receipt or picture of you with item! If there are numerous purchases of the same item, just the first person to respond gets the item. You will have 2 weeks to respond and then I redraw. Once I redraw, you have missed your chance!
- If you purchased: Lester's Dreadful Sweater's or Sunbeam Products Inc Wtr Filter Repl Disc Wffpdq-10 Coffee Maker Parts & Accessories contact me asap!
- RAP #1 Winners chosen! See thread on Rav!
- Ordered some prezzies for Christmas
- Got Heated Mattress pads... oh yea... keeping me warm!
- Wolfe Farms order! Choc Mint, Pecan Pie, Candy Corn, Pumpkin Spice lotion, and 2 candles!
- Memorial hour knitting with/for Karrie
- Downcast update should be out soon.
- The knitters
Shared by Katie O at 5:52 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)