A quick update before baby arrives. There is actually a lot of knitting and sewing! GASP!
Survey for When will baby Shawlette arrive and his weight and length!!
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Friday, June 26, 2015
Friday, April 24, 2015
- Lots of outside work as it's getting into the 40s and some 50s most days. Still very cold nights.
- Chicken run, garden clean up, planting flowers this weekend
- Been flying Wendy a lot: local friends, friends from way up north. It's been great to stretch her wings again.
- Winter had a very terrible exit. One last snow storm dumped 6" of heavy wet snow on Maine. Lots of ice in MHT topped with snow. SO sick of her crap! Bring me summer!! PLEASE!
- Super sick this past week, just terrible. and Not much I can do for it!
- Been trying to get together with Rachel of On The Round... universe is working against us! :) Comical at this point.
- Audit at work. UPS checking to make sure we are following safety guidelines. All went well!
- Aruba in 4 weeks! A local business owner/acquaintance is also going to be there at the same time! Gave us a bunch of brochures to see what stuff is available to do while we are there.
- MN in June: My Dad's wedding and our baby shower weekend.
- Jeremy's Sweater
- J's Socks - not a stitch!! :)
- Picked out colors for a blanket of some kind: crochet or knit, but a feather and fan type, zig zag pattern
- I think I'm going to stop doing Amazon banners. There are very few people using it anymore, which is ok. But it doesn't make sense for me to do the drawings with so few using it. I know it is mostly because my podcasting has been so irregular and haphazard. I do hope you are using smile.amazon.com. It does the same type of thing but it goes to your charity of choice! I shop through it to support DEW Haven here in Maine, An animal rehabilitation, educational haven for rescued and abandoned animals. They are great friends of ours and deserve every cent of my support.
- Package from Jan in Canada!
- 6 new babies to the flock. Moved outside this week at 4 weeks old. Will start integrating soon.
- IT'S A BOY!!!
- Genetic testing all came back normal. YEAH!!!!! So relieved.
- Nausea is mostly gone, very tired still. If I rush too much, I feel badly.
- Baby reveals: Ours, Mom's family, Dad's family, Honey's sister.
- Anatomy ultrasound on May 8th.
- First round of Glucose testing behind me and was also normal. Tested very early due to my BMI
- Baby bump envy big time.
- But I am showing(although people who don't know me, probably just think I'm chubby!)
- Working on setting up some part time work for when I'm on maternity leave.
- Doctor is very happy with the pregnancy so far. Wt is holding steady after regaining 3 of the 9 lbs I've lost. She's ok with that too.
- Very relieved on how well my company took it! Super supportive. Which is great. Also had to get my short term disability approved through Ameriflight. Thankfully that went well also.
- Some have asked about gifts for our little peanut. There is a "Stork on the Fly" tab on the website. 3 registries listed and other notes and things on the "Baby list" registry. You can add things from other websites, kind of like adding things to pinterest! Many of the etsy people are people I know and like to support their businesses.
- It has happened already that I have liked something someone is knitting or crocheting and added it my queue and someone freaked out and contacted Heather to tell me to stop it! Please feel free to contact her if I do it to you! She'll tell me to back off!
Shared by Katie O at 9:34 AM
Saturday, March 14, 2015
- Injury has healed for the most part. Little mark on my nose still... hoping it goes away.
- Winter has been terrible.
- But storms finally have subsided. We went 6 weeks without 3 days in a row with no snow... just ridiculous!
- We finally have some melting going on, its getting muddy but I just can't complain!
- Honey sweater
- Amazon winners
- Drawing for shawls and cowl from CoggieTM.
- ChaoticAndCrafty - cowl
- karenina4777 - wrap
- They are loving the "warmer" weather and have been outside more and more. they are now kicking around on the snowbanks... I figure if they spread out the snow, it'll melt faster.
- Still laying eggs like crazy
- Going to be adding to the flock in the coming weeks.
Shared by Katie O at 6:00 AM
Monday, February 9, 2015
- Work: been cold and snowy. but days are getting longer and I love it!
- Booked our pre-honeymoon warm up trip to Aruba last week. Mid May is the trip! So pumped!
- 22nd: Chicken attacked by Coyote. Shot twice, no sign since.
- Snow began: 8", then 23", then 14", then 6". We are getting 6-10" today. Not far from where Honey works, they got 76" in 10 days. Oi Vey! Running out of places to put the snow, literally.
- The good thing is that the storms have been so bad that our flying has been cancelled a lot. Makes my stress level a lot lower. tomorrow may be a challenge.
- Hangar roof
- Last Thursday night, I was trying to deice the plane and the prop spun and i walked right into it. Hence the black eye and cuts on my face. Hurt more fri and saturday then it did when it happened actually.
- Honey sweater
- Honey socks
- Amazon winner.
- Been crazy busy shipping out lots more sloth cards.
- Cleaning craft room still. Just so much stuff to organize
- Pellet stove doing awesome! Best money I've spent in the long time, besides our wedding!!
- The pattern for the wedding shawl made by mountainpurl is Belarra
- Coyote attack. Fezzy, Chicken, Nickel and Dime remain. Eggs still flowing. Chicken was injured but has recovered.
- They are sick of being cooped up. But they won't go walk in the snow, so they come out on the deck and squawk a bunch and then go back in.
Shared by Katie O at 3:12 PM
Friday, January 9, 2015
Time contriant things first:
- RJ's doing a kickstarter to help finish a barn for their hands on sheep care to wool product learning process at their farm. Please help if you can and spread the word!
- Friday Studios - Sent me a lovely bag for review! It's fantastic!! Obviously I love the fabric, but very sturdy, well made, and very beautiful. Visit her at: http://fridaystudios.biz/
- Mom came to visit, visit with maggie on tday, got wx'd out of work! crazy weather! Decorated tree friday. friends on Saturday and parade!
- Work at UPS was crazy! 20-25 hours a week there
- Took honey to his helicoptor lesson from his wedding gift. He loved it... now he wants one!
- License honey is done!
- Photo books for family members
- Christmas at home... muscled my way to that!
- Lots of prezzies!
- CAH - box of $hit, huge puzzle led to...
- SLOTH adventures!
- Aryn - Bling your String baby
- Dinner with Heather and Paul, love stretching out christmas!
- Husband sweater
- Husband Socks
- Baby sack! SEWING!
- Coggietm patterns giveaway thread is up!
- Amazon winners nov, dec
- FIRST EGG! OMG! doing great in the cold
- free ranging a lot more lately
Shared by Katie O at 10:03 AM