Monday, December 16, 2013
- Driving driving: But I've missed the storms so far!
- Basic stuff last week again.
- Ground School this week
- Unsure of schedule for next week
- Paid Weekly. Bit of adjusting for bills to be paid and when!
- Cabeled Glovelets for Honey's Sister for work
- None, leaving it home this week.
- Amazon Winner - got her!
- If you have sent anything to Owls Head, I haven't been there in a while and its on hold at the post office
- Xmas cards going out to soldiers
- Working on Bridesmaids dresses, headed out to try them on and get sizing
- And negotiating with vendors!
- The Polar Express
Shared by Katie O at 10:15 PM
Monday, December 9, 2013
- Dinner at Primo!
- Boat arrival
- Compy broken screen, under warranty, repaired.
- Wed before tday - all flights cancelled, wx was terrible
- Tday - had dinner at work, took a bunch of desserts, last full day had 2 repo's
- Friday - 2 flights, my last was a repo. didn't get fueled... in true BOS ramp fashion! Take cats north, very traumatic
- Sat - Tires, xmas presents, knitting ran lots of errand
- Sun - headed down to MHT, bad weather, mostly rain for my drive but was worried about freezing.
- Mon - Class half day, 9k disappointment, mailed wedding stuff, XMAS SHOPPING!!! LOVE!
- Tues - half day afternoon so I thought, 9k clarity
- Wed, Thurs, Fri - Class. Thurs night - dinner with Mollie
- Friday - I was done at noon, checked out of hotel, headed north. Swung through RKD to pick up misdelivered packages. Ham Dinner
- Saturday - Christmas arrived!!! Tree, awesome tree!!!! baked, went through decorations, decorated with Honey, Lots of christmas movies.
- Sunday - Bfast, delivered some cookies, headed back to MHT in front of the storm, wreaths trucks!
- Monday - More training, will continue all week.
- Ampersand Socks - Fish Kiss Lips Heel
- Brought my Wheel but no spinning yet
- Amazon Winner
- Paprika Purls Gift
- Wreaths across america - Trevor
- Purple hats year round
- Xmas cards going out
- Working on Bridesmaids dresses
- Christmas decorating - Just love decorating our house for holidays! Wish it was acceptable all year. I love the lights!!!