- COLOR ME RAD! Flying, traffic,
- Work - Pretty standard
- Work - Wednesday - Fog, first RT cancelled
- I have some other stressors going on, that I am not ready to talk about right now. But it has been eating up all my other free time.
- Purple Hats
- Meltrandesigns: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk on October 3 of this year. It’s a really neat experience where each participant gets a balloon with a light inside of it and the balloons are different colors based on if you’re walking in memory of someone, fighting the disease currently, or a survivor. It’s held in the evening and you literally light the night. I’m doing this in memory of my mom who died from Leukemia and I was hoping you would mention it on your podcast. Here is the link to my fundraising page- http://pages.lightthenight.org/oswim/Boise13/MTranstrum.
- ATexasYarn - A Little Help From My Friends
- debknits2 6 baby hats!
- click for babies
- Dragonfly Soars - thanks for promoting and help
- Sunnydayknits - running support
- Candle from Frostbeard.etsy.com
- Orange is the New Black
was it KnitterCNY who told of Click for babies?ReplyDelete