- Up to see Heather and helped her finish Stitches prep.
- Got to spend an entire week with my Honey! Lots of stuff done around the house, mortgage moving forward again with a new broker. Built a raised garden bed. Will fill it soon to prep for planting, which is still at least a month away considering how the weather has been.
- Been tons of work around here, went flying with my honey a few times.
- Easter church with friends, ham dinner.
- Dance lessons have continued forward. It has been so amazing and I can not WAIT to dance at my wedding!!! Its going to be so fun
- Work has been good. Some windy days, but nothing major lately.
- 2nd Sock still of Breaking Heart Socks
- Baby Surprise Jacket - blue and green
- Amazon winner claimed. Waiting for payday(again)
- Still working hard in the gym, 4-5 days week and trying to hit 10k steps every day.
- Stop slinging mud at others. There is so much more to be concerned about. Be kind and know that people have to deal with their own issues and it's not always personal.
- Dance lessons
- Shoes picked
- 2nd dress fitting with hoop and shoes. bustle done and snap moved! That's it! WOOHOO!
- Programs have been ordered and samples printed to pick out the paper to use.
- 83 days to the wedding!
Post a Comment