Episode 74: Quite the Week
- Bus Driver was a Loud Headset fiend! Stopped the bus to find the culprit!!
- USS Constitution in Boston Harbor, Very cool
- Party at my landlord's: good food and done early!
- They added a round trip on Sunday... long day with no break!
- Was denied my vacation slide on Sunday
- Found out I may not be back in Maine until October... very sad and hearbroken
- Went flying
- Hung with Heather and Helped her out, went to dinner with her and Paul and my honey and I
- Found out vacation slide was APPROVED! Thanks to those that made it happen!
- Flying on Thursday! Flew Wendy through our first rain storm! :) Kinda bumpy!
- Pig Hat
- Small sock for Single Handed Knits STV KAL
- Striped sock for Sock the Vote, Knitabulls and Just one more Row KALS! Adding green stripe
- more small socks for Mel
- Cousin had a baby girl, Emmaline Deanne, 6 lbs 10 oz, forgot the picture in cast, so I'll put one here!
- Laugh.Love.Knit - first ebook and all proceeds go to charity
- Thank you for the nice emails, plurks, rav messages, etc
- Amazon update on why some things aren't showing up and clicking through. Thanks for understanding!
- Click for Babies - Lets get doing those hats
- Baby blanket drive with knitalittle
- Helmet for Motorcycle school next week. My honey and I bought it! :) I LOVE HIM!
Post a Comment