Crazy week. Lots of ups and downs. Did not attend the wedding of my cousin. I needed the down time with my honey. Was a strange week... seems like it was a month ago and it was 9 days ago. Been a great week of support from everyone, will talk more later about that. We cancelled last friday due to nasty ice storm, so I battened down the hatches during big storm last Thursday and Friday. Couldn't get to my honey due to bad weather(and Yes, Heather, I do get emotional about my honey! and That is OK!! ha ha, you got emotional! shouldn't be throwing stones! Love you!), but it was just too nasty. Trip to Allentown, PA. very nice week to fly. bumpy down low, but nice clear skies!
- Interrupting Cow Socks
- Scathach's Hat #3
- Vanilla Socks
- Wedding Blanket (gonna rip it out... hate the pattern)
- Snuggle - Slow, but getting there in red heart and fun fur! :)
- close to having vanilla's done, but not quite!
- Aviatrix Hat - My BFF from High School is having a baby! Gonna make lots of baby stuff!
- Spun CJ Kopec Creations Alaska(Merino) and Prairie Wind(Corriedale/Merino)
- Video of the Bobbin Transfer
- Spun like a fool. Was really good for me last week. Needed the brainless relaxation.
- Susan Moore and another special lady.... AMAZING women. Can't even begin to express my gratitude to you both this week. Can't even begin! You both know why! And the rest of you wouldn't even believe what they did... :)
- Mountainpurl(Damask), Beaglemomknitter(Batik), Noteableneedle(monkey pdf) - THANK YOU!
- I have been overwhelmed with everyone's emails, plurks, pm's on Rav, comments on the blog etc for all the support I've gotten since my bad news last week. I'm am very thankful for the notice it gives me to find something else. I am trying to respond to everyone, so please don't be sad if I haven't got back to you yet... I try to respond to each one eventually!
- TwistedKnitWits - donation of yarn from her shop: Hiwassee Creek Dyeworks (a original member of the three ewes crew) will have pics next week for those that are knitting snuggles for the Yarnivore Snuggle drive for the fur babies!
- KAL with Noteable Needle, from the Noteable Needle Podcast, Highland Handmades sock yarn in the Monkey pattern by Cookie A
- Knitalittle - for continuing the towel hunt for the Wild Kingdom!
- Amazon - Thanks so much for the shopping! I am being enabled by your purchases!
- Great support group! You all rock!!!