- Just flew around on Monday.
- Work was uneventful until Wed night. Last 3 14 hour days of the winter schedule. Fogged out of RKD. Ended up having to get rental car and drive 15 miles to a hotel. Harvard/BU grad's no hotels in city! Crazy! 15 hour day Wed. but only 12.5 on Thursday.
- Friday was first day of summer sched... just felt like a long Friday!
- Saturday - Fiber Frolic!! Got up there early, hottest day of year, 95! thank goodness for the breeze. Had a hang out canopy. jamlknitter, kathy, mainelyknit, pennywenny(wendy knit1hearttoo), Lori(happy crafter 207 podcast) was vending, neverenoughthymekatie and her mom and son, and I know I've forgot a few people... sorry! missed a few people when wandering around.
- Sunday - cleaned out the hangar, errands, getting stuff done around the house.
- Flew up to Calais, gorgeous!
- Sheldon in Teal and Bright Green for Ania
- Sheldon in Purple and Gold for JD and Megan
- Amy shawlette for Margo-a long with the High Fiber Diet group
- Be Mice Elf: Still there. Haven't worked on it this week.
- Amazon drawing for May. Please contact me before next week!
- Gift from a friend - BOOKS!
- Shawl Gems can be bought at www.tixtrinkets.etsy.com !!! Facebook, favorite the shop, updates on most Saturdays. Check the shop announcements for each weeks update.
- Meliabella 3 day for the Cure
- RJ's Squares in memory of his Uncle
- Swap in She Knits
- Pattern from KeswickArtsCrafts for her daughter, Tressa's bday
- Knitter's Nightmare yarn and fiber from SadieRuin opens today!
- Link to Zombies Run blog I found of the weeks of training
Post a Comment